A member of our business office will call your insurance company prior to surgery and verify your medical benefits for our facility charge. Our charges cover your pre-operative evaluation, most supplies and medications, equipment, personnel and use of the operating and recovery rooms. Prior to your surgery, we will obtain the necessary information regarding your deductible, co-insurance and any co-payment amounts due that are considered your responsibility per your insurance plan. Any amounts due should be paid at the time of service. For most procedures, we accept cash, personal checks, credit cards, Care Credit, and Pay Flex accounts.
Additionally, we encourage you to contact your insurance provider prior to surgery with any questions in regard to your health care plan. If you have no insurance or if your insurance does not cover the procedure to be performed, please contact our Billing Office at 402-218-2532 or visit our website at Online Bill Payments to make payment arrangements prior to your scheduled surgery.
In addition to our facility fee, you may receive separate bills for the following:
- Your physician or surgeon
- Anesthesia, if you received general anesthesia or an anesthesiologist needed to be available during your procedure
- Laboratory tests, if they were required by your physician
- Diagnostic tests, such as radiology imaging before or during your procedure
- Pathology services, if tissue or specimens were collected during your procedure
- Durable Medical Equipment or supplies such as crutches, slings, braces, cold compression packs, etc.
Any questions regarding these services should be directed to their respective billing offices.