Thank you for choosing the Lakeside Surgery Center
Our management team is focused on providing the highest level of care and communication to our patient, physician specialists and their staff.
We greatly value our patients and their families’ confidence in entrusting us with their safety, comfort, and convenience while we provide optimal clinical care.
Our physicians enjoy a partnership that provides an efficient extension to their offices for cost effective alternatives, and time saving features to augment today’s medical practice.
A foundation for our team – we respectfully pledge our commitment to provide training, education and the advancement of the work environment though dedicated corporate support.
Dr. Dan McGrane: Medical Director
Heather Harper, MHSA: Administrator/CEO
Laura Rowe, MSN, BSN, RN: Director of Nursing
Sarah Schauer, RN: OR Charge Nurse
Angela Johnson, RN: Preop/PACU Nurse Manager
Alicia Wagner: Materials Manager-Supply Chain
Kathy Bull: Front Office Coordinator
- To provide patient care emphasizing a wellness perspective.
- To serve as the patients advocate in safe guarding his human dignity and legal rights as listed in the Patient Rights Policy & Procedure.
- To provide patients with the information, explanations, and reassurance necessary to accept surgical intervention and associated nursing care.
- To provide health team members in scheduling, admitting, operating and recovery rooms, with the information necessary to provide individualized patient care.
- To provide a safe, comfortable, and emotionally reassuring environment for patients and their family members/significant other.
- To provide perioperative care that assures the patient of the optimal health maintenance level possible before, during, and after surgery.
- To provide diverse kinds of pre-postoperative and discharge instructional materials, to meet individual patient needs.
To care for our patients, serve our physicians, and improve healthcare in America.
|Clinical Quality||We are committed to outstanding patient care and clinical outcomes.|
|Integrity||We do what is right, no matter how difficult, without exception. We say what we mean, and we do what we say.|
|Service Excellence||We seek to exceed the expectations of patients, physicians and each other in everything we do.|
|Teamwork||We work together, helping and supporting one another to make our Centers, Departments and all of SCA successful.|
|Accountability||We take complete, personal responsibility for our actions and commitments.|
|Continuous Improvement||We seek to relentlessly improve our performance in every area – clinical, operational, and financial – constantly pushing ourselves to new heights.|